BOOM! BOOM! That’s constantly is in my head reminding me when I was in Iraq and it is year 2200. BOOM. BOOM That's all I can remember. Lasers are shooting around with constant beams. People were dieing. With this type of medicine today they can save almost anyone. But in this case medicine wasn't enough. A billion men dead in world war 6. Ehem! Hi im Billy McNUggetstien Magoogy. This is my story about the war. I didn't want to do this at first but I decided that it is better for everyone to know. I remember it like it was yesterday. So, it was April 23 and I was on the bus heading to the army base. When I got off the bus I saw a big building that read M.A.F.T.U.S which stood for “Military, Association, For, The, United, States,”. It was huge and I was nervous but at the same time excited. I went to the front entrance and I was stopped by general Ploopelnoople. He had short hair, brown eyes and a scar running down his face. I wondered where he got the scar but I didn'...
This is really interesting, seems like a good book! What was your favorite part?
ReplyDelete