The book Wonder was a very inspirational read. I’ve heard many teachers and students talking in front of a class about how it’s always important to not judge a book by it’s cover, and treat people fairly. Wonder allowed us to see his story from not only his eyes, but other point of views. Auggie- the main character- didn’t look even close to the same as others, and showed us what it was like to feel how he did, and experience the challenges he faced. The author inspired many children and adults including me. This book really touched me and I loved reading it.
This book sounds so cool and interesting! I really like how it is told from the perspective of the boy!
ReplyDeleteI loved Stargirl! It was really groundbreaking at the time to write about someone who was different and stayed true to herself.
ReplyDeleteI have never read this book before, but it seems really good!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you include in your summary that individuality is very important and you should be yourself.
ReplyDelete